Wednesday 25 April 2007




At first i just wanted this style of navigation just to be within my photography section, but as i began to do more research i learnt people had used this style for the whole site, and its better to have a site that flows. I began to experiment in class with image swap in class, but i wanted the image to stay on click and would disappear when clicked off.
















I began to design how i would want my site too look, as i didn't want a chaotic mess that was bombarded with animations, i want my site to be simple and elegant. This will enable the viewer to go over the site in a professional way, and let my work express what i can do.

Above i have the main page where it has a basic six or seven box's that have the same links as those above, just under the banner (the banner will be on every page, as too will the navigation bar). In the bottom right i want to have a scrolling device this is where i will insert updates, such as 'new illustrations' then explain some of the work etc.



the bottom right is a more clear view of how i want it too look, stylistically i haven't really got around to making a clear choice of what i want.

No comments: