Wednesday 30 April 2008

current addictions

Grand theft auto

I don't own a 360 so I have to go back and play my brothers copy which I am probably going to do tomorrow. I have grown up playing grand theft auto games, they have come a long way from the top down look. The game is probably, actually most defiantly going to be the biggest selling game of all time.




Also tomorrow night im going to watch Iron man, the first of the onslaught of summer blockbuster, Im not excepting much, which is a good thing as hype usually always kills a movie. Ive always been a fan of robert downey junior and the casting couldn't be more perfect for him being in this film.


more super hero action, I also dubious about this one The Hulk Ang Lee's earlier effort at bringing the un happy green giant to out screen was a mixture of art film and under whelming action which equals, a quite boring film. this new hulks seems to be more in key with the 70's and 80's tv show which I used to love watching. So fingers crossed the green man will smash.

No comments: